Another focus of our activities as a law firm is consultation and representation in the area of commercial tenancy law. We represent the interests of tenants as well as landlords and real estate managers.
How do we as specialists for commercial tenancy law achieve your goals?
When representing tenants and landlords of commercial property, we attach particular importance to quickly finding an economically sensible solution to cases. In this way, we provide you with the planning security you need to concentrate on your business. Since legal disputes in court can drag on for years, we make every effort to reach a mutually beneficial and efficient solution with the other contractual party even before the court hearing.
Should it become necessary to enforce your claims and rights in court, we can represent you optimally due to our many years of experience in court proceedings. In doing so, we take care from the beginning of our assignment to protect your rights in the best possible way. Should it later become necessary to enforce your claims and rights in court, we will create the conditions to achieve an optimal result for you.
Your specialists for commercial tenancy law
As specialists for commercial tenancy law, the lawyers Mr Daryai, Ms Schmietendorf and Ms Winker-Wälde are at your disposal. Due to the specialisation of several of our professionals in the field of commercial tenancy law, we achieve the best possible result for you. Thanks to his comprehensive practical and theoretical knowledge in the field of residential tenancy law, Mr Daryai bears the title of “Fachanwalt” (legal specialist) for tenancy and residential property law, awarded by the Berlin Bar Association in 2010. Ms Schmietendorf passed her advanced examination and thus completed the theoretical part to obtain the title “Fachanwalt” (legal specialist) for for tenancy and residential property law. Ms Winker-Wälde was a legal consultant to the Haus & Grund VS e.V. association in Villingen-Schwenningen until 2020.
Our fields of activity in commercial tenancy law
We advise and represent you in particular but not exclusively on the following topics:
- Termination of the rent agreement – termination due to late payment, termination due to breach of duty
- Operating cost settlement – auditing the operating cost settlement, reviewing the contractual regulations for the apportionment of service charges
- Contract drafting and contract review – drafting rent contracts, reviewing draft contracts and already concluded rent contracts
- Defects to the rental property – e.g. mould, water damage, construction sites in the neighbourhood – and rights of the tenant due to the defect – rent reductions due to defects, termination of the rent contract
- Cosmetic repairs – effectiveness of the cosmetic repairs clause, method of implementation
- Damage to the rental property – claims by the landlord at the end of the rental period, enforcement of repair measures in the current rental period
- Deposit – repayment of the deposit upon termination of the rent contract, offsetting the deposit against claims by the landlord, effectiveness of a guarantee
- and a great deal more
Lawyer and specialist lawyer for tenancy and residential property law
Lawyer and specialist lawyer for banking and capital market law