One focus of our activities is the area of labour law. Here we represent employees and employers as well as representatives to defend the interests of employees.
How do we achieve your goals as specialists for labour law?
Legal disputes in the field of labour law can be a considerable burden for both employees and employers. For this reason, we try to resolve labour law disputes quickly and efficiently in the interest of our clients. Where possible, our first approach is therefore to try and reach an amicable agreement with the other party.
In the field of labour law, in particular, an out-of-court solution is not always possible. Legal action to protect employees against dismissal and against limited employment contracts
must be brought before the courts within a short period of time. We then support you with our knowledge and experience in court proceedings if they are unavoidable.
Your specialists for labour law
Mr Daryai, lawyer, is our office’s specialist in consultation and representation in the field of labour law. In 2016, Mr Daryai passed his advanced examination and thus completed the theoretical part to obtain the title “Fachanwalt” (legal specialist) for Labour Law. Due to his many years of experience both out of court and in court as a lawyer and specialist in labour law, Mr Daryai is the best person to assert your interests in a labour dispute.
Our fields of activity in labour law
We advise and represent you in particular but not exclusively on the following topics:
- Termination of your employment contract – dismissal for operational reasons, dismissal due to a breach of duty, legal action against unfair dismissal
- Fixed-term employment contracts – review of the fixed-term employment contract, legal action against fixed-term employment contracts, drafting contracts
- Warnings issued at work – examination of a warning, explanation and defence against warnings
- Job references/assessments – examination of the job references as to their proper content, enforcement of the right to change a job reference
- Drafting and review of contracts – overtime regulations, exclusion periods
- Wage claims – enforcement of claims to wage payments, compensation for overtime
- Government-funded short-time work programme – examination of regulations on short-time work
- Advice to and representation of works councils
- and a great deal more
Lawyer and specialist lawyer for tenancy and residential property law
Lawyer and specialist lawyer for banking and capital market law